These are my holy grail eyebrow products in my makeup traincase. Each of them has its own roles and is not better than the other, according to the look you want to create. I have found out that shaping our eyebrows is the very, very, very, essential routine in our beauty steps. It frames and shapes the face perfectly if done correctly. It can make you feel instantly beautiful too. If you are given only 3 minutes to get ready, choose to define your eyebrow. Yes, you can thank me later. So here we go!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Stencils: This is perfect for those who want to try different shapes of eyebrows without being too clueless what you are doing. Anastasia has always been keen of eyebrows that she believes in “The Golden Ratio”. To her, eyebrows are able to frame the face perfectly and balance everything. There are five types of stencil: Petite Arch, Slim High Arch, Full Arch, Medium Arch, and High Arch
- Tweezerman Pinset: This pinset from Tweezerman brand is definitely precise, very light, and easy to handle. I admire its precision and its capability to grab very fine hair. Tweezing our eyebrow is most essential too. The fine hair around the eyebrow area can make the face dull looking. It lightly creates ‘dark shadow’. We want this area to be bright. Especially in eyebrow bone area.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown: Woohoo, this baby is a newcomer in my makeup traincase but I absolutely love how it glides smoothly and creates ‘tattoo effect’. It lasts very long too. This shade is perfect for those who have brown-darkbrown-black hair. This is good for wedding and prewedding photoshoots or any other occasion that you want your eyebrows stand out.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn: This shade is perfect for those who have red-hued hair or have slightly red-tinted hair. I can’t say enough how much I love this pomade. I will show you later in next posts.
- Benefit Brow Zings in Dark: This one eyebrow product is to create natural finish without having ‘tattoo effect’ finish. The outline created is soft just like very natural eyebrow but trimmed perfectly. Perfect for beauty shots
- Ecotools Angled Brush: This angled brush isn’t thin enough to create perfect line. I am currently looking for Sigma angled brush. But I’ll use what’s there first. So I usually do this trick: flattening the tip after dipping it in cream-based eyebrow products by sweeping it each side to create thin brush. In beauty, there’s nothing you cannot do! J
- Shu uemura hard formula in stone gray 05: Ooooh, this is my absolute favorite eyebrow pencil in my favorite color! Its soooo easy to apply especially you have sharpened it ‘Samurai Sword’ (ask the beauty assistant in the counter, they will do it for you freely). The color is gray. Perfect for those who don’t like too black or too brown. It is in the middle. Suitable for younger people or teenagers who want to try out eyebrow product without having it too overdone. And yes I am telling you, it’s REALLY LONG and it will last almost a year.
- Innisfree Eco Flat Eyebrow Pencil in gray: This Korean product, I bet, must be inspired by shu uemura samurai sword edge. The color is real gray but too black. I usually use this not on clients but for fashion or beauty shots that need the look to be sharp or androgynous. Black-colored eyebrows can make the look much stronger. But it can also pull it off too if done right.
So here is my HG eyebrow products. What’s yours? Tell me in the comment below. I’d like to hear from you!