Hi! Who doesn’t like to be creative, creating products as substitute that are sold in stores? This easy-to-do DIY brush cleaner is inspired by the famous Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove ($35) and the most recent cute egg-shaped brush cleaner, Brush Egg ($8).
What you need is simply:
- A glue gun
- Any hard surface (I use a piece of cleaned small floor ceramics)
- Follow steps below
- Prepare any hard surface. This small piece of ceramic is found by my mom somewhere in the house. She initially gave it to me for mixing palette purpose—but, uh, I am sorry mom I cannot use this in front of my clients. You can even use dining applianes such as small tray, small melamine plate, etc.
- Prepare your glue gun. Be careful not to touch the tip cause it’s hot. Start creating lines.
- Continue on your lines. This helps the large brush is cleaned more effectively.
- Then I draw diagonal line to make rectangular shape in the middle.
- Start making dots. These dots will clean smaller brush as you swipe.
- Be creative! 🙂 You can draw anything, this is your canvas. I even finish the edge writing my name on it.
So here my first DIY! Let me hear from you whether this DIY tutorial is useful for you 🙂